Paleo banana bread:
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 4 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet choc chips (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted walnuts (optional)
- Mix eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and bananas in bowl. For best results, use an electric hand mixer.
- Add the cinnamon, coconut flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chips and/or nuts, if desired.
- Grease glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Put bread batter in baking dish.
- Place in pre-heated oven – 300 degrees.
- Bake for 50 min.
- Turn oven off after the 50 min, but leave bread in the hot oven for 10 more minutes to continue cooking.
- Remove bread and check with toothpick.